Icon Editor to Create Icons for Windows
Create Professional Icons for Windows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone
IconLover is a powerful, yet easy to use icon creation tool for making your own icons for any operating system, including Windows, Mac OS, Android and iPhone. It creates native Windows icons (ICO format) of all sizes, up to 256x256 used in Windows Vista and Windows 7, and native MacOS icons (ICNS format) up to 512x512 pixels (this size is used in the latest Mac OS "Leopard" and "Snow Leopard" versions). UNIX/Linux and iPhone use icons in PNG format which is fully supported by IconLover - you can create icons in this format from scratch or convert the existing Windows and Mac OS icons to PNG.
Numerous advanced features including support for variable transparency, built-in drop shadow, smoothing, roll, mirror and other effects, support for multi-layer images, ability to import and export a variety of image formats and batch processing of icons make IconLover the tool of choice for many professional icon designers.
With IconLover, you can:
System requirements: Windows PC.
- Manage icons, static and animated cursors, icon and cursor libraries and image lists
- Create and edit smooth semi-transparent icons, static and animated cursors for Windows XP
- Create and edit icons in standard and custom sizes, with color depth up to 32-bit True Color
- Create and edit animated GIF images
- Make stylish icons from your images
- Paint images with gradients and fills
- Create multi-layer images
- Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smoothing, negative, grayscale, colorization, rotation, roll and mirror effects
- Import and export ICO, BMP, JPEG, ANI, CUR, GIF, PNG, TGA, TIFF, WMF, WBMP, XPM, XBM and Adobe Photoshop PSD image formats
- Import Mac OS icons from ICNS and RSRC files
- Make icons in ICNS format for Mac OS
- Manage icon libraries for better and more efficient image storage
- Extract icons from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files, ZIP and RAR archives
- Download icons from the Internet
- Modify icons inside executables
- Search in folders for icons and cursors
- Convert or apply effects to multiple icons at once
- Customize desktop and folder icons
Trial limitations: 30-day trial period, nag-screen.
Download icon editor (6.3 MB): exe
IconUtils - Help To Change The Existing Images!
IconUtils is one and only solution to design the cursors or icons to fulfill your entire application requirement. With the help of these IconUtils, you can design your own separate icons, design and change the existing images as your required icons designs. In this regard, you can increase your look of the desktop with eye-catching designs of icons. You can also change the icons for several folders formats. IconUtils is offers assistance to the users to make or edit icons in custom and standard size in real color. With the help of easy accessibility option like the drop shadow, rotate, smooth, and mirror effects, you can modify or create your desire icons designs. The users can design the cursors and icons from numbers of graphical files formats such as: ICO, JPEG, PNG, CUR, TIFF, PCX, WMF and XPM that required for different setting of the system for easy access any application.
The IconUtils is complete icon or cursor solution and with the package, you may also express the artistic nature as well a make your unique icons, and convert the existing images as well as use them as the icons, make unique look or feel to the desktop and folders.
Make use of IconLover and find or extract, import and export the icons, edit, static or Animated Cursors as well as manage the icon libraries. The IconLover has various paint tools for letting you to make or edit icons with the image formats in any standard and custom sizes, in the color depths to 32bit True Color. You may also import icons from the image, cursor as well as library files or from the executables. IconLover also lets you arrange the icons in the libraries. That supports Windows XP icon and will as well import the Mac icons.